Friday, May 05, 2006

Grateful Friday!

Can't believe it's friday again already, thank goodness!! Have had a beautiful week full of sun and nights on the beach after work, bbqs and friends and sunsets and forgetting our troubles. Brilliant! So what I needed.
Check out this site- he was on our national morning show, so had an overload of visitors! It's definitely worth a good giggle!

Today I am grateful for:
  • the sunshine!
  • that it's friday again!
  • getting up early to go walking twice this week
  • a surprise breakfast with R this morning, full of giggles and miming (don't ask! he's too funny!!)
  • the warm temperatures and thoughts of summer
  • my little sis getting home safe for her graduation from uni- where does the time go!?
  • for this amazing book by Joanne Harris - read her if you haven't! I couldn't put it down!
  • flip flops and capris
  • good movies starting to come out again- I hope anyways
  • for decaf soy lattes- a re-discovery
  • my boss being in meetings all week
  • the water delivery guys ending their strike and no more horrible tap water!(I know, I'm a wimp!)
  • my mom getting over her flu
  • new blogs I'm discovering!
  • lunch in the park
  • our first bbq on the beach this year! the first on many I'm sure.
  • a couple good night's sleep in a row
  • the beautiful month of May
  • wonderful cold Corona with lime with the sun on my face
  • my birthday flowers lasting a whole week and still looking amazing!
  • my time before work this morning, sitting in a cafe writing in my journal- I needed that
  • my life here, our life here
  • a nice quiet weekend ahead - giving myself permission to be lazy!

Have a good one everyone!

7 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

Great list! Always good to think about the good things...

Amber said...

Hello. It was so nice of you to come by my blog, and leave such kind comments for our friend. Thank you. It's nice to meet you :)

I have read Chocolate, and Four Quarters of Orange. She is s good writer, I agree. I will have to pick up this one, too!

Your list is so nice. It made me smile, and think of all the things I could list as well.

:)

Maggie May said...

I love love love soy lattes. And now I love that you love them! I also love journaling in cafes. In fact, I'm going to make some time for myself to do that this week. Thanks for some inspiration. xoxo

liz elayne lamoreux said...

love this list...
and i am enjoying soy lattes as well..
and currently still in my pjs reading blogs and watching bad tv...permission to be lazy this weekend. yes!

meghan said...

hey - you seem so WELL - so centered and happy and full of things that are good. I'm glad to read your list! I'm glad to hear that you have so much GREAT going on!

boho girl said...

juicy list!

Laini Taylor said...

I love these lists of yours -- they really show how much you enjoy life, and they make me want to get out of my cocoon and do things. Thanks!