Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Poetry Thursday

heavenly shower by Pink Hibiscus on flickr

This week's totally optional post on Poetry Thursday is to do what we want - and I found a great place to play with poetry. Of course, I found it through Sark's website, but I am now officially addicted. It's the Magnetic Poetry website!! I've always seen these on other people's fridge's, even spent many a moment playing with them and being silly, but this site is great! And so addictive!! It lets you try out all the different types of sets and see what you can come up with. I liked closing my eyes and just seeing what random words came out! Here are a couple of my own: Pyschadelic Stroke
did we speak?

Too much fun! I'd love to see what you can come up with - send me the link or a copy in the comments if you want.

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

this is great...i used to have some on my fridge but over the years the kids have stolen them and they're now all mixed up with lego!!

i love the second one especially.
"did we speak from magic?
from morning flower"

lovely evocative words.

gorgeous.
ps i have the second email on its way to you shortly.

xoxoxoxo

Becca said...

I absolutely loved this - now I'm addicted! (Just what I needed, another addiction LOL)
Here's the link where I posted about it too:

http://beccasbyline.blogspot.com/2006/08/more-games.html

Thanks for the tip.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Just a note to let you know the journal project is on its way.
http://willows95988.typepad.com/tongue_cheek/2006/08/where_to_begin_.html