Friday, August 18, 2006

graTefuL fRidAy!!


This week I am grateful for:
  • it being friday finally
  • getting to sleep in for the next two days
  • our new wine glasses from our first dinner guests last weekend!
  • our first dinner guests!
  • going to Flugtag tomorrow - this is going to be hilarious!
  • the sun being out big time
  • my yoga classes
  • my white skirt
  • email from one of my favorite bloggers!
  • the Republic Pub we discovered tonight (check out photo of the bar!)
  • going out for dinner with my Richard
  • our plans coming together slowly for his parents visit next month
  • finding more jobs to apply for (still haven't heard anything about the other one)
  • the real hope that I will find a new job and get the hell out of this one!
  • being virtually banned from the internet at work (stupid story I will tell you once I'm not there anymore - needless to say its motivated me big time to move on)
  • my sis' husband being home for a whole weekend (he's been away doing research)
  • my nieces getting reayd to start school and being excited about it!
  • my sister in law getting her own time back after being a stay at home mom
  • the English Premiere League (soccer) starting tomorrow morning - someone in my house is very happy!
  • getting a chance to see some of our friends this weekend
  • Pride and Prejudice, the BBC production - I could watch this a million times and never get sick of it (thanks Mom!) Or the new one too!

I'll stop now, getting carried away. I hope you all have a great weekend too!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Everytime I read your grateful friday's I want to do one of my own. Hope your weekend was at good as it sounded like it was going to be!

jojo said...

can i just say that i HATE blogger today. i have been trying to comment on many of your posts... only to be thrown off or disconnected or held up in never never land... okay sorry for the rant.

banned from the internet? wow! well you will soon be onto to bigger and better things. STill have yet to checkout Pride and Prejudice. but i plan to.

Madeleine said...

gorgeous, girl.....i am grateful for our lengthy emails, too.

sorry i haven't been around much recently.
i will email you tomorrow.
Be warned.

love you lots, angel cake.