Friday, August 11, 2006

Grateful Friday

Glassworks by librairianguish from Flickr

Bit late this week, but can't forget my list! This week I am grateful for:

  • my Richard
  • all the support I've been getting
  • it being a four day week
  • it being the weekend already!
  • being brave
  • our friends Silvina and Mauriano - our first real dinner guests
  • our lovely computer
  • a few cloudy days
  • the sun coming out as we finished work today
  • having a good cry last night, think I needed it
  • Rich getting off work early
  • IKEA
  • my journal
  • juicy nectarines
  • the Atlantic Trap and Grill for dinner (local East Coast pub)
  • actually being a bit homesick- doesn't happen often!
  • having no plans this weekend
  • our road trips last weekend
  • avocados
  • getting into Grey's Anatomy finally (never watched this show till the re-runs this summer, but see what all the talk is about!)
  • my yoga class
  • my sister and her hubby's first anniversary on Sunday - what a wonderful time we had last summer being altogether with them
  • my dad feeling much better

What are you grateful for?!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I really love your grateful friday lists. It's such a positive way to end the week. I think it's an idea I need to steal for myself.

Also, loved the pictures of your weekend road trip. Vancouver is high on my list of "must see" places. Your post just whetted my appetite :)

meghan said...

I'm grateful for your lists because they remind me to be grateful!!

I'm grateful for a 3-day break - yay!! I am grateful for a lovely blogging morning and a quiet day of playing. I'm grateful for my own English love and for green tea with ginger... sigh. Hope that you have a wonderful weekend!! Love to you!

Madeleine said...

another great list, m.
i am grateful for being taken out for the biggest curry tonight by great friends!
i am grateful for bloggy gorgeousnesses like you.
hope your weekend was great.
xxx

Frankie said...

GREAT list M! You've brought such a smile to my face (MUCH needed on this monday morning). Thank you!!!