Friday, July 28, 2006

GRatEfuL FriDaY!!!

Emerald in Flight by chi liu from Flickr
Today I am grateful for:

  • all the wonderful words on my comments this week! loving my blog ladies!
  • my amazing R, how lucky am I?
  • a cloudy day today, bit of a break from the heat
  • it being friday!!
  • pay day on Monday
  • things starting to change in the right direction
  • Tiger Woods winning the Open - still makes me want to cry
  • my parents enjoying a wonderful holiday together
  • my sister and my brother and the families getting together (God, I wish we were there too!!)
  • my mom helping me with my resume and cover letter - she's so good!!
  • the Universe helping me out, once again
  • being brave and asking my yoga instructor a question
  • my friend getting back from her holidays
  • talking to our friends in England on the phone for ages
  • my little sis sorting out her broken hand finally
  • my health
  • all the wonderful sunshine
  • where we live
  • blueberries
  • the fact that my boss is going on holiday next week - thank God!!!!!
  • being able to sleep better now that it's cooled off again
  • having something to do at work today, gets me to the weekend faster!
  • this book - so far, wow - and she's just got to India!
  • my close friend's 30th birthday this weekend! Happy Birthday Kara!!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

10 comments:

Madeleine said...

sounds like you have a lot to be grateful for, M.

i just checked out the book and it soounds like a good read.
let me know what you think when you're done.

have lovely weekend.

i'll email you!!
xx

Letha Sandison said...

I always enjoy your grateful lists, you embrace them so well!!

I am also happy to finally see a photo of your sweet face!!!! Keep sharing them

Rachel said...

Your lists are amazing, and i think grateful friday is such a good idea. Pay day monday, just had mine and it certainly makes the world a better place.
have a great wkend

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

meghan said...

Wonderful list - I'm so glad that you are keeping this up! (and how much do you love that book?! wow.) I hope that this week coming up gives you even more reasons to be grateful!!

Susannah Conway said...

So much to be grateful for! you're an inspiration baby xx

kelly rae said...

i love your grateful fridays...

Frankie said...

What a wonderful list!!! This brought me so many smiles! Thank you!!

Becca said...

I loved your list...these are also some of my favorite things, e.g. blueberries, boss on holiday, cooling off, talking on the phone to friends, and Eat, Pray, Love (FAB book!)

Nice post and blog!

jojo said...

oh i have to check out that book. thanks for keeping up your friday gratefuls... your energy and zest is really inspiring.. i know when i come here i always leave with new positive perspectives. oh i hope you get that job!