Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My first tag!



Nice relaxing day at work today, listening to Beth Orton's new one and loving it- do check her out. I've been tagged by Liz, my first one ever (thanks!!). Thought I'd give it a try...


3 Things you wish for (just for you)

that I was closer to my family and friends (or owned a plane to fly there!)

that my job fulfilled me and allowed me to be more creative

that I could go on a shopping spree

3 Things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!)

get a crazy, bold haircut

fill my shelves with new journals and writing paper

hot air balloon ride

3 bad habits you have

biting my nails

cracking my knuckles (and neck and back)

being a messy chef

3 insecurities you feel

that I could be doing more (whatever more may mean- it changes daily)

that I am too scared to decide what life I want to create

that I'm not good enough

3 talents/skills you wish you had

photography

could speak more than one language

fly a plane

3 things you would do if you had more time

volunteer more

exercise more

( I really have no excuse, I have plenty of time, just not enough motivation or too much fear!)

3 things that bring you peace and relaxation

yoga

reading

colouring with my nieces and nephew

(same as Liz)

3 things that spark your creativity

good books or movies or music

blogs

not sure, still exploring this side of me!

3 people you want to tag

Kathleen - she'll love this!

Bohemian Girl

More to Me (Megg)

Wow, that was much harder than I anticipated! I was trying to go with my gut, but still thinking about who may read this...silly. Off to watch the lighting of the Inukshuk tonight for the 2010 Olympics, hope the rain stays away! Only 1450 days to go till the flame arrives, trying to keep our interest peaked I guess.

2 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

this is great! i love the glimpses into a person that these lists give.
i went on my first hot air balloon ride last summer. it was amazing. i thought i would be terrifed but it was one of the most amazing things i have ever done.

meghan said...

Hi there -
i promise I'll respond to your tag soon! I liked your answers. these are always a lot harder than you think they are going to be when you start eh?!