Friday, March 24, 2006

Grateful Friday

Vancouver North Shore Mountains (view from outside my office!)

Today I'm grateful for....
  • it being the end of the week, hello weekend!!
  • all the support I've found from my wonderful blog sisterhood- thank you for your wonderful words and ideas this week!
  • my R surviving his first full week of work and still smiling! (well done sweetie!)
  • coffee gift cards
  • the sun being out even though they said it was going to rain all day
  • going for a run last night in just a tshirt
  • that it's getting warmer
  • a chance to see some of our friends this weekend
  • no alarm clocks for two days!
  • being able to listen to music at work (like this and this)
  • how excited my mom gets over the NCAA Basketball tournament- too cute!
  • that my friend Denise is feeling better
  • take away, a DVD and just the two of us tonight
  • hot baths!! (divine)
  • knowing how to sew (hemming pants at least!)
  • feeling much better after reading this, clearer somehow
  • Italian dressing and learning how good it is to cook with
  • thai sweet chilli sauce...can we say obsessed??
  • not being afraid to ask the questions, and feeling like I'm may finally be getting somewhere with all this wondering
  • The OC- how can you not love cheesy tv shows like this?!
  • my 30th birthday being in one month and two days...bring it on!!

I love how reading and writing blogs is opening up so much more for me, allowing me to ask the big questions, and to find my voice- even more so than I thought I had it before. I know I'm on the verge of something. What- I'm not exactly sure, but I know that I have more support than I'll know what to do with!! Between R, my family, my friends, and my new blog sisterhood, I will be able to take that leap and know I have a soft landing if I need it. Cheers!! How lucky am I!!

2 comments:

Laini Taylor said...

Wow - beautiful photo! My mom and dad have been telling us we need to get our butts up to Vancouver and Victoria. We'll have to do it. Great list -- hot baths sound nice. We have an uninspiring bath tub and haven't done this in a long long time. Makes me want to go to a fancy hotel and take a fancy bath. Hope you had a great weekend!

Letha Sandison said...

What a great list...I can feel your gratitude all the way down here in Seattle!!! I need too make a list of my own.

Is this the view from your office, wow!! I need to get up there again soon, I love BC it's so beautiful.

I hope you had a great weekend away.