Friday, October 06, 2006

Grateful Friday!


Friday already, wow! I love being busy! My new job is wonderful. I have been busy since I sat down on Monday morning - a brilliant feeling. And it doesn't look like its going to stop anytime soon either! Everyone is very nice and I love the energy in the place. Being on Granville Island is such a treat as well. I'm sure I'll have something to moan about in the future, but for now, I'm going with this feeling of joy.
I got my bed back last night, heaven!! The inlaws left yesterday and we are loving having our home back. We did have a good visit though and they were so nice taking us out for dinner a lot and buying us new clothes and even got us a George Foreman grill!! So sweet. Who knows how long it will be before we see them again. Sigh... everyone is so far away.
This week I'm grateful for:
  • it being a long weekend and us having absolutely no plans!!
  • my new job and everything that goes with it
  • my Richard and some time alone
  • his parents and our time together
  • that they got home safely
  • my holidays
  • fall colours - so love the red
  • my commute
  • cool nights to cuddle
  • my sister in law - its her birthday today!!
  • my parents getting a new car
  • Friday Night Lights (on NBC) - its got me hooked already
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • yogurt
  • hummus full of garlic
  • letters in the mail
  • our camera
  • my new clothes - so comfy! especially my new hoodie
  • being happy
  • being busy!!
  • being tired from work - a new concept for me completely!!
  • good wine
  • Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks
  • my new hair dryer
  • sleeping in my bed again...did I say heaven already?

Hope everyone has a great weekend and Thanksgiving if you're Canadian!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great list Melissa, I agree with so many of your things to be grateful for, especially humous and being happy. And just started watching Greys Anatomy, it's fantastic, just need to watch from the beginning now. Typical me joins something in series 2 when and spends the next year trying to work out what went on. Glad you have the house back for you two lovebirds now. Enjoy

Natalie said...

I love the way you list what you're grateful for M, it allows me to remember that there is in fact so much to be grateful for.. today i'm grateful for your inspiring blogging! xx