Friday, March 09, 2007

Grateful Friday!


untitled by rosemary from flickr
Another week done and dusted, thank goodness! I've been feeling tired and aching for some sunshine and spring-like weather. Luckily, here, it isn't subzero temperatures and the cherry blossoms are out, the buds on the trees are pushing through, and you can almost smell it coming in the air...somewhere under all the rain.
This week I'm grateful for:
  • R surprising me at work today with flowers and taking me out for a drink
  • sleeping in tomorrow
  • cherry blossoms
  • my yellow rain boots - I call them my little rays of sunshine
  • my sister - it's her birthday today
  • another session done at work
  • being busy
  • voices on the other end of the phone
  • my little transition group of 4 year olds - how cute are they?!
    the people I'm surrounded by everyday
  • getting excited about my work trip up north
  • Julia Cameron's new book
  • knitting!! (we're doing it together!)
  • getting to go to the movies this weekend - seeing this I think
  • fresh fruit and cottage cheese
  • going snowshoeing last week and getting to the top!
  • having my sister visit
  • planning a weekend away for Easter
  • learning to look at the world differently
  • my gym pass
  • my new shoes!! how fun are they!?
  • getting some down time

Don't forget to change your clocks ahead this weekend!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

beautiful picture...spring will be here in Southern Ontario...very soon I hope!

Maggie May said...

Okay there are about 6 million reasons that we are connected, but here are the ones from today:
-I had that style shoe in England (rocket dogs) and I LOVED them. Unfortunately, there was a sad incident involving Morocco and rain and I had to leave them behind.
-I am obsessed with rainboots. Obsessed. Mine are pink with green dots. I will take a pic for you sometime because they are too happy to not see.
-I am also obsessed with Aldo shoes. My dad used to date the woman who was married to the owner/founder. I have connections, man.
-I'm going to the Cherry Blossom festival in Washington DC this spring!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Tine said...

Thanks to my husband I can comment!! I was all bummed out because I'm not with blogger. But let me try this way!

A happy 'Hi' to you from my corner of the world here in Port Moody just a stone throw from you!!! I am so happy to have stumbled across your blog!

Tine said...

Oh wow, it worked! How wonderful!

~Tine
http://tinesparkles.squarespace.com