Friday, February 16, 2007

Grateful Friday


I haven't done one of these in ages, it's time.


This week I'm grateful for:
  • my R and his strength
  • that he's going through all this immigration stuff for us
  • my wonderful job
  • being busy
  • my bed - hopefully I'll have some quality time with it this weekend
  • the people I work with
  • my new support system
  • possibilities
  • our recordable DVD player
  • wine, wine, wine
  • learning how to have faith that all will work out
  • the love of Valentine's Day - not all the crap that goes with it though!
  • my parents - both have tumbled on the ice this week, sore and bruised
  • our camera
  • Silvina and Mariano
  • cottage cheese and fruit together
  • leftovers - so I don't have to make lunch every night!
  • Friday Night Lights
  • Grey's Anatomy - but if they kill off Meredith, I may not be able to watch it anymore!
  • our webcam
  • not living out east in the cold
  • the sun we had as a surprise on the weekend - we played tennis!
  • my health plan to cover prescriptions!
  • my friend Jo for always emailing me
  • steamed milk with sugar free vanilla syrup
  • hugs at work today
  • the Brits on tv last night
  • where we live
  • being loved

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Maggie May said...

oh this makes me soooo happy! esp. the "being loved" part. i'm on the east coast, and let me tell you, this cold is not cool. much love!

Natalie said...

It's always so good to recall things we're grateful for. You've inspired me, again! There is so much once you start to think about it, isn't there? Best wishes x

Rachel said...

Gorgeous list melissa, loved it all apart from one itsy bitsy thing......killing off meredith? You HAVE to be joking. We've just finished series 2 here and am suffering badly because you are so far ahead. Getting withdrawal symptoms already. Sorry been away for so long but had hols abroad and then serious shit with work. Will post about it when it is legally safe to. I herald our return to blogging and for me it it going to stem from my camera, i am going to reinvent myself as photo blogger so that i might have something positive and constructive to say, also fancy myself as a bit of an arty lovie. Keep up the grateful friday lists,I love them.x